Tuesday 20 September 2011

True Brit

London Fashion Week is in full swing so these past few days I've been feeling particularly patriotic. Seeing as I will never in a million years wear anything flag-print, the classic trench coat exudes true Britishness in all its preppy glory. Last autumn I saw a girl on the tube wearing the most beautiful olive green, fitted trench coat, which I am still keeping an eye out for. It was probably Burberry or Aquascutum, and since those labels are but pipe dreams for me, I've picked out some more affordable, stylish and versatile alternatives. 



{Kookai Belted Trench Coat, £139}


{Ted Baker Zip Detail Trench, £249}



{Topshop Belted Fur Collar Trench, £100}



{Whistles Ginnie Mac, £225}

{Hobbs Evelyn Mac, £149 }

{Religion Drape Front Mac, £180}


2 comments:

  1. Trench coats are so elegant and easy pieces to wear! Definitely a must for fall:)

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one from Topshop! and alternatives are always best:) I love looking up clothes, there's always a possibility of finding something stunning...

    An Interesting Distraction

    ReplyDelete