Thursday 22 September 2011

I Heart Hearts

Hearts are a fun way to inject feminine playfulness to an outfit. My jewellery box is teeming with them and I'd like to incorporate them into my wardrobe too. Whilst I'm not a fan of big, cartoon-style prints, I love the delicate detail hearts can add to a simple shirt or sweater. Accessories are also a great way of adding pretty accents to an otherwise plain ensemble. Here are a few pieces that have caught my eye this week.


{Topshop Sequin Heart Embellished Sweatshirt, £45}





{Oasis Geo Heart Print Square Silk Scarf, £14}





{Asos Heart Print Blouse, £35}


{Ted Baker Heart Clip Bag, £79}




{Orelia Tess Ring, £15}



4 comments:

  1. very cool! love everything :)

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart hrarts too. Very beauitiful picks I love the scarf.

    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the heart sweater!!!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete