Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sequin Season

Today is the first day of November and with 53 days until Christmas (this is now bookmarked on my Google Chrome) I am officially in countdown mode. For me, the run up to Christmas means many things - shopping for others, making plans with family and friends, large consumption of mulled wine - and high up on my festive preparation list is donning a hell of a load of sequins. Sequins in April? Not so much. Sequins in June? Still not convinced. Sequins in November? Why would you not?! Here are my picks for a sequinned season.

{Zara Ballerinas, £49.99}



{Rare at ASOS Bandeau Dress, £75}


{Topshop T-Shirt, £45}

{ASOS Gold Collar, £15}

{Zara Oversized Zip Wallet, £29.99}

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I think it's great! that Rare dress is amazing! I think you might like mine too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me from England! I would love for you to check it out and comment if you like it!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that flats ! Now I want them (craving for shop)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if I needed an excuse to obsess over anything and everything sparkly, now I'm falling hard for those ballet flats and that clutch! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete